It takes a lot of effort to make a friendship last. It helps to know what makes a friendship healthy all the time. Here are some tips:
1. Listen. Friends must learn to lend an ear. By listening, you learn about your friend's thoughts and feelings. Sharing a< unique friendship gift can make a friend feel a lot better in times of need.
2. Open up. Every close relationship shares a special secret. This is what the two of you holds on to as you live your life together or separately. Sometimes, it's nice to have a special friendship gift that reminds the both of you about a secret shared.
3. Advice. There are times when you have to give advice to friends. To make a friend feel better, you can also find gifts for good friends to let them remember how you've touched them.
4. Respect. Even if you are friends, it doesn't mean that you share the same opinions and beliefs. Respect your friends' perspectives. When it comes to giving gifts, it's good to know what ideal unique friendship gift you should give.
5. Show appreciation. Exchange sweet messages everyday or even give special friendship gifts during occasions to show your appreciation of your friendship. It doesn't matter how expensive or inexpensive the gift is.
6. Bring happiness. It's always good to share and rekindle happy moments together. If you share a keepsake like a unique friendship gift for each other, it's more likely that you will remember the good times everyday.
7. Share. Share some new things to your friend so the two of you can explore more about an idea or any topic of interest. Give a special keepsake like a unique friendship gift to reminisce about your shared experiences.
8. Get close. Getting closer with friends is never a bad idea. It is from here that you learn to become more comfortable with each other. Offer a special friendship gift to build that deep friendship.
9. Be good. Remember the Golden Rule. Whatever you do to your friend, always think of the consequences. Having a unique friendship gift helps a lot in reminding how pure your friendship is.
10. Stay happy! Just enjoy your friendship. Even if have quarrels sometimes, you still have to enjoy new lessons learned. Giving a unique gift to a friend also makes the two of you share a special keepsake
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Cathy_Raff
Cathy Raff - EzineArticles Expert Author